Okay...so the lie was that I had never considered going under the blade. Tis true. This challenge was so fun and I enjoyed it so much. I am still working my way around to all the blogs and reading all the posts that I am enjoying meeting all the new people. What a great opportunity.
I also got a super wonderful award from the wonderful Tanya Reimer at Life's Like That awhile back and need to pay it forward. Thank you Tanya. I did not forget, but wanted to make sure I put enough into it.
right? Okay, about me.
1. I am the youngest of three sisters and have no brothers but have always wanted one. Does anyone want to be my faux bro? I could use brotherly advice from time to time. Really. I'm serious. :)
2. Music is my down fall. I listen to it at all times. Even when I am at work...it doesn't even matter what it is. Seriously. Does it make me a bad person when Flyleaf's "I'm So Sick" is like my theme song when I'm writing?
3. I can't stand it when my feet are cold. It can be 76 degrees in the house and I will still put my house slipper on because I can't stand it. Sometimes the tile floor is still cold on my feet. Murphy thinks I'm nuts. But it is just me.
4. It is true that my brain does not shut off and my muse tells me a million secrets. She is pushing me in a million different directions and she makes it hard to follow one when I am ADD most of the time. I am not dissing anyone who truly has this diagnosis. I really do too. Not diagnosed by a doctor but it is the most logical explanation. I have a son with ADHD. I know all too well how he feels. Music controls me, helps me focus.
5. I have a strong addiction to Dove chocolate of any kind. Milk, Carmel, Dark, Almond...it doesn't matter as long as it is DOVE! Oh Yeah Baby!
6. I literally read a book a day. When I am in the mood. Really. I have read over 27 so far this year. If they are novellas I can sometimes read three to four. Since I can't sleep due to not being able to shut down, I pass the time with books and my Nook. I am crazy sometimes like that.
7. I totally dig meeting new people on here doing all the blogfests...It rocks.
Now for the fun part. Worthy bloggers to pass this along to and for others to go and check out.
Catherne Russell of Composing Cat
Susan Antony of Each Head Is A World
Samatha Sepulveda of Sepulveda
Shelly Arkon of The Life of A Novice Writer
Carla White of The Waters Edge
Mary Waibel of Waibel's World
Devin Bond of Devin's Musings
Michelle Merrill of Perfecting the Craft
Rebecca Enzor of Sticky Note Stories
Nicole MacDonald of Damsel in a Dirty Dress
I know that there are so many more wonderful people out there that I didn't mention, but this award is going around so I know that everyone is going to have one soon! Yeah!
Thought of the moment....
No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!