Thought of the moment....

No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!



Monday, February 14, 2011

That's YAmore Blogfest!

I am participating in my first of many blogfests to come this year. We are to post our most swoon worthy 250 words. This is hosted by Oasis for YA. If you haven't joined the site then maybe you should go look to see what they have to offer you.

Here is my hopefully swoon worthy entry. Go over to Oasis for YA and check out some of the other entires.
I could feel his sensual breath in my ear as he leaned closer and the hair on the nape of my neck started to tingle. All of my senses were going haywire. My breath caught in my throat, stunned that he was going to kiss me.
He took a deep breath in; inhaling my scent from my hair and neck. Frozen, I couldn’t move. My arms were hanging limply at my sides like a rag doll with no will of my own.
My eyes closed as he brought his hand up and placed it on my cheek. He started to caress my face. I welcomed the warmth. He gracefully slid it around the back of my neck while his other hand slipped up around my waist.
He pulled me to him. Explosions were going off within my body in all directions and then it happened. His lips grazed mine ever so gently. Then he ran them across my cheek and tenderly down my neck. The heat of his breath seared my skin with his passion.
I became incredibly dizzy and thought for a moment that I was going to pass out. Once again I could feel his warm breath on my face. His breathing was now a little heavier and his scent was intoxicating.
“Do you trust me, Selene?” He whispered in my ear.
“Yes.” The word barely escaped my lips in a whisper.

5 comments:

Sophia said...

You can't stop there! I want to know what's going to happen next. Is him asking whether she trusts him a sign that things are about to go further than a kiss? Enquiring minds want to know! Great entry.
- Sophia.

Tracy said...

I liked that he breathed in the scent of her hair. I mentioned this in someone else's post, but I have a big weakness for guys who have a weakness for hair. *shrugs* I don't know why.

Stina said...

Oh, this was definitely swoon worthy. :D

Jessica Silva said...

I love the dialogue at the end :) Great job, thanks for sharing :D

William Kendall said...

Very nice way to bring it to a close!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...