Thought of the moment....

No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Change is coming!

There have been many unforeseen circumstances that have kept me away from this wonderful place for so long. I am working on some new and hopefully exciting things to post. My family continues to heal gradually and are striving to conquer the black cloud that has been looming overhead.

I have found some new inspiration and hope to share that as well. Glad that everyone is still hanging out and wondering who all is signed up for NaNoWriMo this year? This is my fist year so if anyone has some advice, I'd love to hear it.

Best wishes.

3 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

It's good to hear from you! :)

Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I'm doing it this year, too.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time still. I wish you all the best. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

As for Nano, the key is to just keep going! Commit commit commit! Even if it's just an hour or two a day. Aim for 1K words, but reach for more. You can do it!

William Kendall said...

Good luck with NaNo!

I know there are times when personal issues get in the way of creativity. I hope all turns out well for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...