Thought of the moment....

No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!



Friday, December 17, 2010

Crutch pt 8

I know this is long over due and I apologize. There have been a chain of events in my life that have me really busy and have me neglecting the internet. I am really sorry for letting anyone down or leaving you hanging. So without further ado here is a new snippet post.



 When her eyes opened she knew that one was partially swollen, restricting her vision.
 
     “How stupid do you think I am Tess? Do you think I’m just going to let you walk out of here with all my money?”
 
     He walked back over to her and straddled her limp body. Her mind was still searching for a way out of this mess. Aaron crouched down on her chest pinning her arms under the weight of his knees.
 
     “You know, I was thinking Tess. You know what I was thinking about?” He raised his brows. Tess could feel the glass digging into her back and arms with his weight. She looked around; panic striking her when she noticed the door bolted closed.
 
     “I was thinkin that I would give you something other than my money to remember me by.” Another sinister smile wrapped his lips. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his knife. Tess shuttered beneath him. He watched her as he slowly opened it exposing its gleaming blade.
 
     “Aaron please.” Tess pleaded. He brought the knife closer to her face and she started to scream and flail, trying to buck him off of her. Aaron used his free hand to grab and steady her face as she tried to shake it free.
 
     “No, please, Aaron, no.” Sobbing, Tess tried to wriggle her face out of his grip.
 
     “Shhh. It’ll only hurt for a second.” The cold steel of the knife met the warm flesh of her cheek. He started by the corner of her eye and slid the blade the entire length to her chin. Tess cried out.
 
     Aaron was so hypnotized by his work that he sliced into the flesh of his thumb holding her jaw before he stopped. Then he leaned back and admired his craftsmanship. The blood was running down her face and starting to drip on the floor.
 
     “Who’s gonna want you now?”

Thanks for your continued support!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very gripping!

Shelly said...

Powerful!!! Sadly, men like him exist.

Unknown said...

You made my skin crawl as I read this snippet! He is truly evil and you have captured it well- as well as his belief that what he is doing is perfectly normal and acceptable. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...