Thought of the moment....

No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!



Monday, March 29, 2010

What is something that you are optimistic about?

Something that I am optimistic about is that no matter what happens in life my family and I will be just fine. I have dreamed that someday I will be able to publish one or all of the novels that I write but that is something that may or may not happen in my lifetime. However, I know that without that happening I am content with my life the way it is just being able to write my manuscripts and have the love and support of my family the entire journey.
I told my husband that no matter what, I would get them all printed at least once for my own private library to have to look at on the shelf to appease my own lust to see them in bound form. I know that would make me just as happy as if they were printed for real and on every bookshelf around the World.
The love and support of my family makes me optimistic for so many things in my future. I know because of them that even if I don’t make it as a novelist that I am a well respected writer in their eyes and they appreciate the work that I put into my craft. They see how passionate I am about writing and try to help with whatever they can and that is what makes me so positive about my future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...