Thought of the moment....

No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!



Friday, March 26, 2010

What is your idea of a dull evening?

My idea of a dull evening would be one that contained no imagination at all. Any type of imagination. Most everything that I do must have a glimmer of imagination of some sort or you have lost me completely. My whole world is a landscape of partial dream and partial reality. I paint my own picture of what my life is and live it to the best of my ability. I have to make it as attractive as I can in order to maintain my sanity. No one’s life is perfect by no means so I would be foolish to even think that it could by any stretch be.

A dull evening would be the death of me. I always find some way to pass the time and to keep myself busy. If I let my light extinguish before it is time to lie down and rest then it takes forever for it to become recharged again. Forward motion is everything. There is no room for dull…..let’s keep it that way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...