Thought of the moment....

No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!



Friday, March 26, 2010

What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?

That is a tricky one. When wouldn’t you want to use that one? I do have a dilemma with this one. I am afraid of heights. Yes, I said it. Mortified of heights. My husband makes fun of me when we are on the roof putting up gutters or fixing the roof. But back to the question at hand.

If I could fly whenever I wanted I probably wouldn’t drive as much because I get so tired of driving. The exception to this would be wintertime. I wouldn’t want to be flying around out in the cold making the wind chap my skin through my clothes or cause icicles to literally form from my nose. I hate to be cold.

There would be no parking hassles. Just land and walk in until you walk out and find out that it is pouring down rain and you have no place to take refuge from the pulsating drops of cold water that soak you to the bone and then you are stuck. Yeah I know I am sort of looking at the negative things again. Ok back to positive.

This would be something that I treated as a special gift because if you are not portrayed as different or mutant type person, then people would think that you are an amusement ride for them to take advantage of.

I would take advantage of this ability when a dire emergency would arise and there would be a time of a traffic jam or red lights. Something standing in my way that I would wish that I could fly over to bypass in order to get to my destination. I would do what I could for the greater good. I mean that I don’t think that I would go around punishing those who need super wedgies, knocked down in a mud puddle or waste a great talent on anything like that.

My evil twin might consider it, but probably never follow through with it. Flying should be such a freeing experience and it would cause less pollution in the world depending on your emissions. I guess it would cut down on a lot of wasted time traveling long lengthy roads when you can fly over fields, rivers and buildings instead of having to weave around on a man made path designed for you to follow. Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...