Thought of the moment....

No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER control anyone else's attitudes, actions, or outcomes. The only person that you have the ability to directly impact is you, and it is your responsibility to learn how to do just that...to utilize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you have been given to impact the world in the most positive way that you can EVERY chance you get!



Thursday, March 25, 2010

What is your favorite time of day?

That would be easy. My favorite time of day is around 7:00 p.m. On most nights that is when everything at my house winds down and I am able to try to focus on setting some of those crazy voices free. This is not always the case, it is sometimes later, but most of the time if I can I try to start around seven and work for as long as the kids will let me or until I have to put the six year old to bed. Then if I don’t fall asleep, I get back up and continue my quest. Sometimes I have been known to ramble on and on until the wee hours of morning only to go to sleep for a little bit and then have to get up with a migraine and go to work, but it is worth it to get to pound out a few pages of unique thoughts and ideas that come to mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...